Do you have a business idea?
We are here for you.
Are you looking for an investor with entrepreneurial experience and a network?
"Our goal is to actively support founders and to promote the development of the startup-ecosystem in the Alpine region."
"All our investors are innovation-driven entrepreneurs with a global network."
„We not only provide capital but also entrepreneurial know-how and contacts..“
THE TBA NETWORK
The tyrolean business angel network is a network of private investors that was founded in May 2018 by tba GmbH , the investment company of the South Tyrolean entrepreneur Harald Oberrauch, and the two investors Alexander Pichler and Gert Gremes.
Today, more than 20 entrepreneurs from the Alpine region have joined the network to exchange ideas about innovation with like-minded business angels and invest together in promising startups.
We consider ourselves an important part of the emerging startup-ecosystem in the Alpine region. We support ambitious founders not only with risk capital, but also with entrepreneurial know-how and a valuable network.
Our goal is to fund innovative ideas and to contribute to the global scaling of early-stage startups, thus creating a foundation for future generations of entrepreneurs.
- a team of ambitious founders
- an innovative startup with a functioning business model
- looking for funding (pre-seed to series A)
Are you looking for?
- personal exchange with experienced entrepreneurs
- insider knowledge in various industries
- contacts to investors, customers, partners, etc.
Explain your business idea or simply send us a complete pitch-deck.
Convinced or not - we will definitely give you feedback on your application.
PITCH & MEET
Introduce your startup in a personal interview. Now the chemistry has to be right!
We will analyze your business model together and decide whether and how a business angel can support you.
INVESTMENT & FURTHER SUPPORT
Let the adventure begin!
HOW WE WORK
tba network is a registered non-profit association that is financed exclusively by the contributions of its members. We work transparently and commission-free.
The board of the tba network is in constant contact with the members, keeps them informed about promising startups and gets their feedback. Our network thrives on personal exchange.
Each member decides individually whether and how much he / she wants to invest in a startup. Individual investments as well as syndications are possible. We are also looking for exciting co-investment opportunities with our international partners.
Investor with almost 20 years of experience and owner of DELMO. Enthusiastic supporter of the regional startup scene.
Doesn't need LinkedIn to network successfully.
Exit-experienced entrepreneur and founder of Gremes Holding. Member of the most traditional business angel club, Band of Angels (Silicon Valley).
Start-up scout, founder coach and networker to the members of the tba network. Operational manager of the association and support in the investment process.
Selected Startups From Our Portfolio
“For us, it is important that the investors not only bring capital with them, but also support us with their entrepreneurial experience."
Tamás Petrovics, XUND
"The investors of the tba network share the enthusiasm for our food startup and are now supporting us in the upcoming growth phase."
Désirée Giacomuzzi, SANKTANNAS
"The exchange with the experienced entrepreneurs of the tba network helps us to avoid mistakes and to build our company professionally."
Moritz Moroder, Flying Basket
- Alpitronic: Jahrhundertereignis oder Vorbild?Der Pusterer Gert Gremes investiert in Start-ups und ist Mitglied von Band of Angels, dem ältesten Business-Angel-Netzwerk des Silicon Valley.… Continue reading Alpitronic: Jahrhundertereignis oder Vorbild?
- Zum Nachhören: Eva Ogriseg in „Feuer und Flamme“Eva Ogriseg aus Brixen studierte Wirtschaft an der Bocconi in Mailand und ging dann als Beraterin zu KPMG in München,… Continue reading Zum Nachhören: Eva Ogriseg in „Feuer und Flamme“
- Circly: Millioneninvestment für NÖ-KI-StartupCircly will Ressourcen- und Lebensmittelverschwendung in Produktion und Handel durch KI-basierte Bedarfsplanung bekämpfen. Zum Artikel Dieser Artikel ist erschienen: Brutkasten… Continue reading Circly: Millioneninvestment für NÖ-KI-Startup